Punjab Police Constable Eligibility, age limit, physical qualification: Punjab Police recruitment board will be releasing the Punjab police recruitment Notification for vacancies of Constable. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts of Punjab Police Recruitment 2017 and can fill up the application form.
Job seekers who are waiting for Punjab Police Constable Recruitments can apply for these posts. Candidates can download the official notifications, date, and exam syllabus from the official website of Punjab Police i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Punjab Police Constable Eligibility criteria
Government of Punjab will be recruiting the eligible candidates for the available vacancies of Police jobs. The Official Notification for Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2017 will be announced by the Punjab Police Recruitment Board.
Physical Measurement: The candidates have to qualify physical eligibility test to reach the next level.
- Physical Efficiency Test: The candidates successfully qualifying the physical measurement test appear for the outdoor tests which include:
- 1600 Meters. Race for males and 800 meters for females.
- High Jump
- Long Jump
- Interview: The candidate who qualifies the physical efficiency test will be eligible for the interview. The interview shall comprise of 4 marks.
Punjab Police constable Eligibility Criteria
- Name of the Organization: Punjab Police Recruitment Board.
- Category: Recruitment 2017
- Official Website: punjabpolice.gov.in
- Educational Qualification: – Candidate should have passed 10th, 12th from a recognized board of education.
- Punjab police constable Age Limit: The candidate should be aged between 18 to 25 years of age. Age relaxation available.
- Physical Standards: Candidates physical Measurements must be:
- Minimum Height: 5’-7” ( For males) and
- Minimum Height- (5’3” For Females)
The interested candidates may apply online on the Punjab Police website and after filling all the necessary details the candidate shall submit the application form. All the candidates need to pass through the steps involved in the selection process and Punjab Police constable eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates shall reach to the final stage.