Punjab Home guard recruitment 2018 Vacancy application: Punjab home guard recruitment board will soon release the notifications regarding the vacancies of Home Guard. The notification will include all the details like job vacancies, number of vacant posts, details like age limit, educational qualifications, physical standards details etc.
The desiring, capable and eligible candidates waits are over now and the Recruitment Board are inviting the applications for these Punjab home guard vacancies. Home Guards are volunteers whose ages limits are between 18 yrs. to 50 yrs.
Applicants are advised to remain connected with the Punjab home guard recruitment Board website: www.dgcd.nic.in. to get the latest updates. The Civil Defense Department is the conducting body to recruit the eligible candidates in the government sector.
Punjab Home guard recruitment 2018
The application forms and notification details are uploaded on the official site i.e. www.dgcd.nic.in. The huge number of participants, who are eager and wishing to be part of Punjab Police Department, has the great opportunity to opt for it.
The Punjab home guard application form and notification details are available in PDF Format. The notification details include the detailed information of Punjab Home guard job vacancies, application form, eligibility criteria including age limit, educational qualification and much other information which are required by the applicants in filling the form.
If the job hunters are meeting all the required eligibility criteria as needed and if they are fit for the job, they can apply and can fill the form.
<<<<Punjab Police Syllabus>>>>
After reading all the details carefully given in the notification details and the instructions given in the Punjab home guard application form, the applicants should now proceed to the “Online Application Process”. Now it has become very easy for the eligible candidates to apply online as it is the quickest and easiest way to apply and can get all the details online very quickly.
The applicants have to go clear the further rounds of Punjab Home guard recruitment after qualifying the examination. The final selection is based on the final interview conducted by the penal of Civil Defence & Punjab Home Guard. The “online application process” is as follows:
- It is advised to the desirable candidates to remain connected with the Punjab Police Department office portal www.dgcd.nic.in, for the latest updates.
- After reading all the details regarding the notification & instructions given in the Punjab home guard recruitment application form, the applicants must get confirmed whether they are fit or not for the job or meets all the eligibility criteria.
- If the applicants meet all the criteria of eligibility, then they can fill the form.
- Filling all the details, attach the documents required and photo with the form.
- Then finally comes the submission of the form, press the “submit” button.