Punjab Police Seniority list of ASI, SI, Constable, HC are available for All. For download Punjab Police Seniority list of ASI, SI, Constable, HC you have to bookmark our website. Many people always think and wonder what the highest police authority is? Or who is the highest authority in the state? How would the citizens know who holds the highest rank of Punjab police? So here all the queries of the citizens are being answered. The rank lists i.e. the seniority list of the police officials are very lengthy. Every position of the police holds a certain rank and is associated with the separate individual branch. The ranks usually come from higher to lower rank.
Punjab Police Seniority list
The ranks of the police officers are as follows, first, will come the DGP i.e. Director General of Punjab Police. The director general of police holds a 3-star rank and is the Punjab Police Seniority list in the Indian states & also in union territories. After this, the list of the police ranks chronologically are as follows –
- Additional Director General Of Police (ADGP)
- Inspector General Of Police/ Special Inspector General Of Police (IGP/SIGP)
- Deputy Inspector General Of Police (DIGP)
- Superintendent of Police/Deputy Commissioner Of Police (SP/DCP)
- Superintendent of Police/Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Junior Management Level)
- Additional Superintendent Of Police/Deputy Commissioner of Police (ASP/DCP) [Less than 10 years of service]
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/Assistant Commissioner Of Police (DSP/ACP)
- Police Sub Inspector (SI)
- Assistant Police Sub-Inspector (ASI)
- Head Constable (HC)
- Police Constable (PC)
Punjab Police Seniority list of ASI
The assistant sub-inspector i.e. ASI under the police forces in India is a gazetted officer of police. Its rank is above the head constable and is below a sub-inspector. The rank insignia for a Punjab Police Seniority list for Head Constable is one star and a red and blue striped ribbon at the outer edge of the shoulder straps.
A sub-inspector ranks come before the ASI and the SI is the lowest ranking police official under the Indian police rules and regulations. The SI can file charge sheet in the court and is also known as the first investigating officer. Officers who are subordinate to SI cannot file the charge sheet. They can only investigate the case on behalf of the senior.
After SI and ASI come the Punjab Police Seniority list for SI and below head constable comes the police constable. For any further details, stay connected with the site. Thank you.